Monday, October 20, 2008

Please pray for baby Olivia.

My sweet friend Autum has just been told that her unborn grandchild has a condition that only gives her a 5% chance of living once she is born. Her daughter Allyssa is 18 weeks pregnant and in so much pain right now. Just a few days ago we were praying for Stef's sweet baby boy and they found out Friday that everything was just fine. I know that God is still in the "miracle making business"! Friends let's pray for a miracle! Let's also pray that God will comfort their sweet family during this very stressful time. Thank you all so much for always responding to my requests for prayer...it means so much to me that we can share one another's burdens in times of need. I love you all ~ Samantha.

10 comments:

Familia Stilwell said...

I'll be praying.

Marlya said...

How sad... I will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers

jenn said...

Prayers will be said. With faith comes hope...
jenn

Artsy Momma said...

I have been thinking about them all this past weekend. I have been blessed to have been touched by prayer. It is now my obligation and duty to return that blessed feeling.

Shelly said...

I believe in prayer too. I've been blessed by it every day of my life. I'll be praying for baby Olivia.

rose cottage said...

Dear Samantha,
Thanks for always asking for our prayers. We greatfully will ask for the Lord's protection. God is good!
Carol

wondermommy said...

They are all in my prayers and you are too.

Pampered Brat said...

This family is in my prayers.

Artfulife said...

Will keep this family in my prayers!

LeslieW. said...

I made my purse applique outfit...wanted to share! Love it, thanks so much!

http://thewrightgirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/some-more.html