Thursday, October 9, 2008

Could we all pray for my friend?

My friend Stef is having a hard time right now. I don't know what is going on except that she has received some distressing news about her baby (She is almost 23 weeks pregnant) and it could turn out bad. Friends, please lift her up in prayers today. My feelings on this subject are still so frazzled and raw because of what we have been through in the last month, this has just upset me so much. I am praying that everything about that sweet baby will be perfect. Stef we love you...

6 comments:

Pampered Brat said...

I have spent a few hours reading stef's blog this past week. She is in my thoughts a prayers as her and her family go through this tough time.

Joy said...

Heading over there to pray and send some love...

Speaking of which, Dearie, you are still very much in my thoughts and prayers. I too am so suprised at how raw I still feel...kind of had a rough week this week, and so I've been trying to remember you in prayer every time I need a holler too! :D

EchoOfMercy said...

I'll be praying Samantha.

Alissa Clevenger

Artsy Momma said...

Samantha, you have touched my heart in ways I will never be able to express. Thank you, your love and kindness are being felt right now I promise you.

Mary said...

She is in my thoughts.

wondermommy said...

I'll definitely keep them in my prayers.