Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A New Foster Angel

We are honored to have a beautiful new 11 week old angel, named Lyric, in our home! She is such a good baby but a little sick with a bad cold. It's so easy (and fun!) to spoil these sweet children when they come, knowing that they need extra love and snuggles. We will probably have her for an extended period of time since she is a distant family member. If you could lift her and her mama up in prayer I would certainly appreciate it! My prayer is that God will send comfort, wisdom, and reconciliation. I wish I could explain all of the ways that God has sent provisions for this precious baby, but I just can't be away that long today! I know I've said it a thousand times but I can never say it enough! He is Always so FAITHFUL!! And His Amazing Grace is sufficient, and made absolutely perfect in MY weakness! xo, Sam

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for this sweet baby! May God speak His plan for her life clearly. My she feel loved and blessed during this time.

calicodaisy said...

Before reading through your whole post & just looking at the photo, I immediately thought that the baby looks like one of yours. Then the news that she is a distant relation. Looks like she is in good hands and good prayers.

Christy Austin said...

When I first looked at the photo I thought..."did this lady have another baby already??" She looks like one of your children. She is beautiful and so lucky to have so many people to love her. Sending healing thoughts to her, peace to her Mama, and strength to you.

Anonymous said...

She does look like one of your own, Sam!! I used to get the teeny tiny ones but usually not for but a very few weeks - then one came for 6 months! Ooo - that one was hard! Then it was older handicapped kids. God Bless you, girl! from Barbara O

Renata said...

What a precious little one you have there. Can I please ask a question? This is because we are currently applying to foster little ones and I've been wondering this ~ how do your biological children feel about fostering & about the children taking time from their parents & all that is involved? I know our children are eager to foster, but I don't think they are old enough to really think through everything involved either. My kiddos are around the same age as yours ( with the exception of the younger two). Thanks so much
Renata:)
PS Enjoy baby cuddles!