Wednesday, October 16, 2013

His Grace and Peace

"Toots" (our foster babe) is supposed to go to her new foster home tomorrow. This isn't going to be easy for her or us. Please pray for a smooth transition. And peace. Lots of grace and peace. I read this verse just this morning: 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Thank you so much dear friends. xo, Sam


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that is a foster parent, she has a hard time when the kids leave. I hope all goes well.

Renata said...

Praying for you all. We have just ( as in last week)applied with a foster agency. We are hoping for permanent, long-term foster care ( we'd love to adopt if that option comes up). I don't know if I'd be able to love them & let them leave, but them sometimes that has to be the case. May your hearts all be filled with love & peace & comfort!
Blessings
Renata:)

Hanna said...

They'r so sweet. Bless! ♥

Rachel said...

Thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

Samantha, I am praying for all of you. I wish she could stay with your family always:) God bless you for sharing His love and comfort to these precious little ones:)

Sue