Friday, September 27, 2013

Our Yearly Trip

To the orthopedic doctor that is! When you have five kids you are bound to have a few casts, right? This little lady climbed on the coffee table while I was in the restroom and jumped off. She broke the biggest bone in her foot and she is in a good bit of pain. "Mommy, it hurts yeally yeally bad mommy." So sad! The doctor said that it may be a rough weekend, and she can't walk on it for 10 days! Oh Heavenly Father, help us keep this child still! Luckily I have a lot of willing hands! Prayers through this weekend would be greatly appreciated sweet friends! xo, Sam

 

5 comments:

KarenH said...

Poor baby! Poor Mommy!! I hope the 10 days pass quickly for you all and she heals well.

Dawn said...

Oh my...you poor thing. Hope the days fly by. Remember when our son broke his leg. SO difficult those first days. I was in tears myself.

Alisa said...

That's going to be rough! My little guy has a cast on his arm right now but it isn't really slowing him down any. Hope her cast is waterproof!

Mica said...

She reminds me SO much of my two year old! My Katherine thinks she is an acrobat. And I love that paci! We still have ours too!

Jeannie B. said...

Oh Dear! Lucky you to have so many hands to help. May the time pass quickly and may you sleep at night!