Thursday, September 19, 2013

Coming soon...

After a very rough start, weeks of not knowing, and a cancelled D&C, we are now firmly settled into the second trimester! Yes, in late winter we expect to be holding a new miracle in our arms! We feel so very blessed! And my fingers are just itching to start baby knitting!! <3 God is so so good, after years in the valley, we have found a well!!!! (Psalm 84:6) He is so faithful! xo, Sam

P.S. One translation of that verse goes like this "As they walk through the Valley of Baca (the valley of weeping) He will make there a well..." *Love*

 

14 comments:

Andrea said...

So excited God has blessed your family with new life!! Congratulations

DangitAnge said...

Congratulations!!

Brooke said...

Great news for your family! Can't wait to see the new little one!

Alisa said...

Congratulations! We too are expecting our sixth. Our youngest will almost be 5 so big and exciting changes!

KarenH said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Renata said...

As someone in a deep, deep valley that seems endless I am so happy for you! I remember I began reading when you were going through a hard time & I am so glad that your mourning has turned into dancing! God is so good!!
Congratulations!!!
Blessings
Renata:)

Enchanted Moments said...

FANTASTIC!!!!

Libby said...

Such an awesome story of God's provision and mercy you will have to tell this little one!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!

Crys McKissick said...

I am so super duper excited and happy for you! Send some of those baby making vibes over my way would ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Samantha!!! I am so happy for you and your family:) God is so good and faithful!


Suzanne

Dawn said...

Congratulations! My daughter in law just used the same idea to announce their news on FB. Our son and his wife expect #6 as well. Both spring babies.
Happy for you all!

Devin Brown said...

Wow! Congrats! Also on a side note, I'm so happy to see you blogging a bit again, I really missed your posts.

*Mirage* said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!