Monday, February 11, 2013

Pattern Writing

Surprisingly, today found me (thanks to some amazing grandparents) with just one child. It's just me and the littlest of my five today, so I built myself a little nest around our gas heater (it's not quite cold enough for a fire or this scene would have been slightly different), gathered a few necessities, and started the writing part of my next pattern. It's the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon! I have a cooing babe at my side, my favorite kind of work to do, a hot cup of coffee, a Lucy Maude Montgomery book that I've heard 4000 times playing aloud, and a warm spot in a comfy chair...yes, it's  a perfect pattern writing kinda day. I hope your Monday is going well too! :) xo, Sam

2 comments:

cheftracilyn said...

Sam, I love your blog, it makes my heart all kind of warm and squishy! I hope you have enjoyed your Monday afternoon thus far!!!! You are truly an insperation! Love, Traci!

Neicee said...

Oh Sam sounds like a wonderful day! Cannot wait to see what you come up with.