Monday, February 18, 2013

Molly's First Performance



Yesterday Molly played guitar and sang for the first time in church. Oh my, I was one proud mama!!! She did an amazing job! I'm so glad that she can do things like this! Molly is obviously not afflicted with her mama's fear of being in front of people. I was so nervous for her that I was sick, but she seemed as cool as anything. It's funny how these kids seem to teach us way more than we could ever teach them isn't it? It challenges me to think twice before turning things down because of fear (I've done that a lot, you would probably be shocked if you knew how terrible I am at this). This sweet girl of mine is such a blessing! I couldn't wait to share the video with you guys, I hope it ca bless you today too! xo, Sam

PS. Molly is wearing the new Miss Penelope dress/top. The pattern should be in the shop iMarch. :)

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Just beautiful, Samantha! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

she is such an inspiration for my 10 year old... thank you so much for sharing. great job Molly!

OurGangof7 said...

Fantastic job Molly, brought tears to my eyes.

Enchanted Moments said...

Beautiful confident girl....I especially love that people were singing along with her.....

Anonymous said...

Molly has a beautiful voice! Very nice:)


Suzanne

Renata said...

That was just beautiful ~ well done Molly! We are all singing along with her!!!
Blessings
Renata:)

Brendle said...

Love the song and Molly sang it beautifully. Awesome voice, but the video kept losing the sound not sure what was happening. Tried several times and sound would stop even though the video was still playing. Would like to hear her sing the whole song. Hope you can fix this.