Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Praise

video

(The song is How Great is Our God)

Molly says that she messes up every time I try to video her playing, so yesterday I snuck up on her when I heard the music coming from her room. She caught me about half way through, but she had her groove by then I guess. With her permission I wanted to share it with y'all today. It makes me happy, and a little sappy, and it also challenges me to let go and praise like that even when I know others are watching. I'm so proud of my sweet girl. :) xo, Sam

7 comments:

KarenH said...

That was beautiful!

TC Harris said...

how lovely!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful:) Is she taking lessons or self taught? She should keep going, you never know what God will do with that talent:)

Suzanne:)

Virginia said...

We do indeed have a great God, who is worthy of all our praise, all the time, in the little things, when times are tough, when we are on the mountain top seeing the beauty of His creation, He is Great.

Carrie said...

very awesome. you should be proud. :)

avirtuouswife10 said...

How beautiful! Thank you for sharing, this made me weep with joy- how Great is our God!

Cherishing My Days said...

So so so sweet!