Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lazy Saturday Morning

The sun is supposed to make an appearance here today which will be nice because we've had a string of gray, wet, and very cold days; however, at the moment the house is quiet, gray, and lazy and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Unmade beds, a baby in her favorite spot in front of the fire, a new knitting project to work on, a hot cup of coffee, chocolate, a sleepy toddler snuggling up under my arm....this is a nice way to start a Saturday. :)







3 comments:

mandi said...

Oh she is sweet soaking up that heat! The perfect spot for a sleeping babe...

Khris78 said...

It sounds like a lovely start to the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Would love to hear how your adoption is going. I can't seem to figure out if you are going domestic or international. I think I read something about Bulgaria a few years back. My two oldest (I have 5) were adopted. One from Kazakhstan and one from Ethiopia. Love. Such fun. I would be interested to know why it is taking you so long. It really shouldn't Both our adoptions, from home visit to bringing them home, were well under a year. Yours seem to be taking years and years. I'm being totally nosy, I know. But still interested.