Friday, December 28, 2012

Flower shaped muffins in minutes!

This morning I made muffins, but before I heated the stove, got out the muffin pan (I hate cleaning those things), I decided to give our quesadilla maker a try. It worked! And it made flower shaped muffins! The kids shared the little flower petals. They thought I was awesome. That's a nice feeling. :) So fast, easy, cute, cheap, easy cleanup, AND my kids think I'm awesome? It was a total win! I've also used this thing to make cornbread for dipping in chili and it works great too. I love this thing even more now! Next I'm going to try pancakes that we can dip into syrup...I'll keep you posted on that. xo, Sam



5 comments:

cjoy said...

Haha! Love it. I use our George Foreman to make 6 pieces of French Toast at once. Way faster than on the stove! :)

Brenna said...

Darn! Why did I ever get rid of my quesadilla maker. That is great!

Stephanie said...

That's fun. I end up doing the same thing with my waffle maker sometimes.

Wall Decal Company said...

They are so cute, love doing that with hearts for Valentines.

cheftracilyn said...

Hey Sam! I don't know if you have tried it or not but you can use the canned cinnamon rolls and put it on your quesadilla or belgian waffle maker and make little cinnamon roll waffles, quick, easy and oh so yummy!