Saturday, August 11, 2012

Piled Up Like Puppies


We have 6 beds and four children. No matter how or where they go to sleep, this is how I find them come morning...piled up like puppies. Timothy is always close by too in the bunk above them or sometimes at the foot of the bed. They seem to gravitate toward Molly (the oldest, AKA little mama) in the night. Even Claire has learned how to climb out of her bed and find "sissy". Occasionally Molly will stay up late with me, while Ben is at the station, and fall asleep on the couch; by 5 AM they have found her and they will all be piled on when I get up. Just like little puppies. I love that they are so close, it makes mama's heart very happy. :)

7 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

Cute little puppies you have!! What a joy to see their love for each other in action.

krishna said...

all cuties!!!
http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

My two little ones have started doing that and it is so adorable.

Cherishing My Days said...

a-DOR-able!! Our kids all have a sleeping partner except our middle girl and the two youngest sleep in our room, so they pile like puppies with us. Throw in an older kid with a nightmare or a sleepwalker and we could have 6 people in and around our bed in the morning! It can be annoying to have someone's feet in your chest, but I know we will miss it someday!

rabitstew said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a very long time :)

Kiasa said...

I just found your blog via pinterest (and those great bunk beds). I love your blog! So inspiring in so many ways. Think you!

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

So sweet! :)