Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I think I'm one of "them"

 
Yesterday I asked (HERE on our Facebook page) "Is it wrong that I was giddy today when my cloth diapers came in the mail?" The response literally made me laugh out loud! I realized that what I had suspected before was true, there are a group of mamas that are absolutely INSANE over cloth diapers, like they are seriously CRAZY! So I was thinking "I'm just pumped because I'm on bed rest and I've got something new to look at, read about, and learn. That's it." Then this morning I got up and encountered this (pictured above) and got all giddy again. My first thought was "Oh my goodness! I'm becoming one of "them." And I'm completely at peace with that now. :) They are just so stinkin' cute! So there is my confession....don't judge. :) xo, Sam

5 comments:

LadySnow said...

We love our cloth diapers!

Anonymous said...

my daughter went through a stage with cloth diapers with her 2nd and 3rd but by the 4th she said , ok, I'm over it- LOL. I thinks she was so obsessed that she dreamed about them. It's OK. You are so funny. Just enjoy and keep loving those kiddos.

Melissa said...

what brand are you using per chance?

Samantha Caffee said...

I got coolababy's at a friends recommendation. They are adorable, and so far (on day two) everything seems good! They are the white fleece type (she said that the bamboo gray fleece wicked) with double gussets. They seem very well made! The PUL was just as thick as the PUL I bought from Joanne's.

Cherishing My Days said...

We used to CD and yes, I was obsessed! Used them on my 3rd child (toddler at the time), my 4th and 5th and for abot 6 months with my 6th. But yeah, like an above poster said, even though I was at one point dreaming about them, It eventually fizzled. Hubby did not like them and when our seventh came I was to the point of saying "no way!". Lol. But I look back fondly of the days of having little fluffy butts. They are SO much better than disposables not to mention infinitely cuter!