Thursday, August 23, 2012

Confessions of a hillbilly #547

REAL hillbillies live at the end of looooong gravel or dirt driveways. This morning I found some of our driveway in Claire's diaper, and even though we payed good money for that driveway, I threw it in the garbage instead of taking it back out there. I guess a true hillbilly would have taken it back out and recycled it to save the money, but hey, I'm saving my steps these days. We all got a good laugh out of it anyhow! :) xo, Sam

PS I know you've all got a story! So what's the craziest thing you've ever found in a diaper?


7 comments:

auntie said...

A 1/4 socket! My son liked to help his father in the shop. When he saw his dad put the drive in his back pocket my son put the socket in his diaper. Like father like son.

Samantha Caffee said...

That's funny Auntie!

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

Food, there is always something that was once edible in there!! :D

24sieben said...

Not in a diaper, but in a toddler's mouth: a tooth! Doesn't sound interesting at first but here's the story: one of my cousins lost a tooth on a birthday party with lots of children around and we couldn't find it. Half an hour (!!) later we found it - in a toddler girl's mouth! I guess she wanted to have teeth, too! :) (Kinda grows but it was just too funny.)

Cherishing My Days said...

Legos, pennies....dirt. Things found regularly here. :)

Libby said...

no updates in almost a week! does this mean baby has come or mommy is napping?

Christine Poelman-Gordon said...

we had a little boy stay with us and he brought his lego soccer set, it came with three soccer balls, he left with two. well I changed my son a few days later and there it was, called the family to let them know i found the soccer ball ;) they said the garbage could have it