Thursday, July 5, 2012

Prayer please...

My Granny has had a really bad night and day, she hasn't had any rest at all. Could you join us in prayer? She has been much better since the last time we asked for prayer, she has been able to cook, go off some, even watch the kids while I went to the doctor! But the last several days have been very hard because she hasn't been able to rest, which makes the Parkinson's worse and it just snowballs from there. Today she hasn't been able to get out of bed. OUR GOD is bigger than this UGLY DISEASE!!! Thanks friends. I always know that I can count on you guys. xo, Sam

5 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

I hope she is better very soon. I know you are taking good care of her.

krishna said...

i hope she will feel better very soon...

daydream in colour said...

Our prayers are with all of you and especially your Granny right now.

xx Susan and family

jemelle said...

Handmade dresses is more beautiful and exotic that normal dresses done by the machine. But ofcourse it will more expensive than the machine one.

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

Hope she is feeling much better x