Thursday, June 21, 2012

My kind of morning...

I'm knitting for my little nephew Levi (who should be here any day now!), and sipping coffee, while the kids look for enough roly- polys to have a respectable race. By the way, I have been told that they just discovered a new kind of beetle that they have never seen in these parts before. The race has now been abandoned. They may have discovered a new species, so several have been collected for further research. Thought you'd like to know. ;) xo, Sam

PS I'm posting from my iPhone sitting here in my rocking chair! There is a new posting app for blogger! Who knew?!

2 comments:

Brenda C. Boylan said...

My kids love roly poly's, and bugs in general. It is fun to watch them interact with nature. As long as they keep it outside.

Megan said...

What is the app called?