Friday, June 22, 2012

Come on Levi





I finished my nephew Levi's sweater. :) Our little Levi should be here any day now, and even though I didn't have to have this done until winter, I finished it! I felt like I had too many projects hanging over my head. Do you ever feel that way? Now I have a little ways to go on my boy blanket and then I'm starting a NEW girl blanket. Yeah, I changed my mind about the girl blanket. SO back to this little sweater... I knit this up in beautiful Spud and Chloe yarn. This was my first time ever using this yarn and I really did like it. All of the details can be found HERE on Ravelry (including a link to the free pattern!). Ahhh...finished projects sure do make a girl feel productive. :) xo, Sam

5 comments:

KarenH said...

Darling sweater!!

I started a circle/pinwheel blanket awhile ago using up some cream colored yarn. It's really getting boring but not enough that I'm willing to stop or rip it back and start something else. :)

Eileen said...

So cute! Can't wait to see a picture of it modelled on him!

Melissa said...

So cute. I love the stripes=) I am the same way...so many projects at once!

Nell said...

You do such nice work, Samantha! Very cute little sweater!

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

What a lovely little sweater! Hoping your nephew makes a safe and speedy entry into the world. I'm currently working on a little knitted jacket for my 2 year old son, it takes so much longer as they grow bigger...so yes, I know the feeling of many unfinished projects well. :)