Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Workin' on the Airstream

Ben and the kids are working on the airstream today. It's getting me so excited! I can't wait to decorate!! And hit the road! Eeek! We were talking about the layout last night and we are thinking of adding a set of triple bunks, and a set of regular bunks. It will be tight, but we need the room for this growing family! I pray our adoption is done when it's time to hit the road. We don't have any news yet, but you never know! I'll keep you posted on the progress. I have a feeling that soon you guys will be sick of hearing about our airstream! Have a great day friends. :) xo, Sam

PS. I'm thinking of painting a few tiny framed pictures for the walls. I'm thinking of little camping scenes, Airstreams, picnics, flowers, pretty tablecloths, campfires....so fun!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited to see all the plans you have in store! I know it will be amazing=)

mandi said...

Nope- never. Never will I get tired of hearing about the air stream!

Kim said...

Love it! It's gonna be so awesome!

Leah said...

Sounds like an exciting adventure...

My grandparents owned 3 different Airstream trailers while I was growing up... We too a few adventures in them

daydream in colour said...

I think we're all just as excited as you to see the progress of the air stream. Bring on the blog posts! xx Susan

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

ok- lets try this again, LOL- are you planning short term or long term trips? it's never old! we like to hear about the blessings in your life!

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

Wow! What an amazing project, can't wait to see the finished item...and I'm loving that you're already thinking of interior decor!! :)