Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Shawlette


It's done and has been taken. It was supposed to be for me, but my little Madeline started saying as I knit the last few rows...."Mama, I really like that." and "Mama, will you make me one just like that?" and "Mama, I know what would look cute with that thang." She did know what would look cute with it of course. Cause Maddie always knows what looks cute. :)


I have no idea how a six year old, who is tiny for her age (still in 4/5 sized clothes), can look so grown up and stylish....but she pulls it off....somehow. Isn't it funny how these little ones just develop these amazing personalities with no help from us?


I used a free pattern to make this shawlette, you can see all of my Ravelry notes HERE. It was fast, fun, mindless knit, knit, knitting! xo, Sam

2 comments:

baby dresses said...

Outstanding post and will appear forward for your potential update about floors .So please posts on baby dresses.

Jennifer said...

So cute... both the shawlette and the model =) My girls can't fathom me making something not for them. I hear "can you make me one, too?" all the time. =)