Monday, February 13, 2012

Payin' For My Raisin'

Last evening after dinner, everyone was done with their jobs around the house except for Molly. Molly was still washing dishes (this child is as slow as Christmas people). We were all waiting on her to start a documentary and we couldn't wait! So I call "Molly! Just leave the rest I'll get them in a little bit!" She calls back desprately "Mama please can I just finish?! I've been telling myself a story and it's just getting interesting!" The first thought that flashed through my mind was "Oh Lord, this is what I get for raising these kids listening to Lucy Maud Montgomery stories since before they could walk." But I think some would say "You're payin' for your raising." I probably am, I remember doing almost the exact same thing as a young girl. I also remember the time I burst out laughing at the dinner table and my dad asked "What's so funny?" I answered "I just told myself a joke!" He of course thought that was funnier than my joke, and I just couldn't understand why. I get it now. :) I let her finish the dishes. xo, Sam

4 comments:

sweet lil' dresses said...

I love that kid,she so slow cause shes
enjoying every bit of life she can:)

andreak said...

Y'all are just so cute!

Sonja said...

How very precious!

girls dresses said...

That's sounds interesting. Well, I do hope she might pick the right one.