Saturday, February 11, 2012

As it turns out..

 
 ...the hardest thing I've had to do all day is think about which button is the perfect button for this project....
...I also did a little dreaming about the dress or dresses that I want to make to go under this cardigan. I'm thinking one floral and one soft white eyelet....hmm...maybe she needs three? Maybe one should be a skirt with leggings. I do so love those chubby legs in leggings. Or maybe a short dress with leggings...

 It's Saturday, daddy is at the helm, and mama is knitting, planning, dreaming...Happy Saturday friends! xo, Sam

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the blue button. It's a beautiful sweater.

Brooke said...

I think it would be cute with each button different! It is so pretty with all of them laying on it. :)

Brooke said...

But if their is only one button that goes on top. I like the blue one, too!

Samantha Caffee said...

I'm really liking the blue too girls!

Michelle said...

That's so funny - I was about to do a similar post about a coat I've just made and I'm sitting here with a jar of buttons and keep changing my mind! I love the sweater - it's adorable!

Gina said...

How did you do the flowers? I have made several of those little sweaters since you posted the link to the ravelry pattern; one for my daughter who is Claire's age and two as gifts. But I love the flowers! Are they knit or crochet? Did you attach them? Thanks for the posts! I always love to see your adorable family and fun projects!

Melissa said...

Love the blue. New reader...lovely blog=)