Thursday, January 19, 2012

My two pictures

Market was this past weekend and this is literally THE ONLY two pictures I took the entire time! Oh well, we had a good time! Claire is wearing the Miss Claire skirt, I just left the edges unfinished and added some gathered netting peeking out between the layers. I plan to get better pictures of it this week (as soon as I find my camera charger).

(waking up from her nap)

Tonight I'm gearing up for the madness that is our Friday routine. It involves taking eight kids to ballroom dancing class, Paw-Paw day, and bike riding. Bring it on. :) xo, Sam

5 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

I love children chaos...and the fact they are oblivious to it!!! they are just having fun and that is so great....the best days I have are visiting families with lots of kids, I add my three to the pot and it is such fun..the more the merrier!!!!

Jan M said...

That is two more photographs than I took! I missed you each time I passed your booth. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Claire looks like your other two girls! Beautiful:)

chel wakley said...

Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway one of our dresses on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,

Chelsea Wakley

cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)

Riitta Sinikka said...

Hi! So lovely blog!!