Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Late Night "Block" Party

I have managed to do some knitting with my sick babe asleep in my lap, or playing for short periods of time at my feet. I finished a couple of projects yesterday and late last night I finally blocked some things with homemade lavender water. I wish the picture was scratch and sniff! I also wish that the vest didn't look crooked in this picture. Oh well. Pictures of a beautiful un-sick baby modeling these knits are coming soon

I'm taking my sweet babe to the doctor today, she just isn't back to her happy self since that hateful tummy bug. I pray that she feels better and we get to sleep tonight! xo, Sam

3 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

These are sweet pieces.....and I do hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little Claire:( I hope this bug leaves your house!! Hang in there Samantha.

Suzanne

jenn said...

Poor baby, hope her tummy is better soon! Cute, cute knits!