Thursday, September 8, 2011

~ A Beautiful Day ~



The last couple of weeks have been so incredibly busy here, getting the new patterns in print and getting all packed up for market. This morning we loaded the trailer for market and the stress just started melting off of me. by mid-afternoon I was sitting quietly at the park, in the most perfect weather imaginable, knitting away as my children played. It was AMAZING. It was one of those days that you wish for when you have had one of those weeks....so perfect. Then tonight I got to spend time laughing until I cried with the amazing women that make up my family. We call ourselves "Myrt's Chicks". Myrtle was my great grandmother, and we are all descendants of that one beautiful, motherly, Godly soul. I feel like I have been recharged. Like no matter what may come my way this next week, I can handle it, all because I had this one beautiful day. Do you ever feel like that? xo, Sam

6 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Yes I do....one good day can just make the week!
I love your colors and prints!

MrsDG@TalesFromHomemadeHouse said...

It's amazing how rejuvenating a single, wonderful day can be...heck in my house a single peaceful hour does the trick too! :)

Laurie said...

You deserve a beautiful day! Have fun at Market! Wish I could drive down & visit! Look for two of my smocked dresses on display in the Sew Beautiful/Martha Pullen booth! Both will be featured in the next issue!

Heather said...

Those are the moments to cherish! LOVE your new pic of the fam on the right!

BonnieN said...

We all know the beauty of a wondeful,perfect day, andit came when you really needed it,

Sam,what market are you going to? I know your patterns wil be a big hit! My smocking is going really well!!! I get it.thanks to you!

what kate wore said...

Seriously now a days busy life is making us to miss all the other things in our life which makes us happy and get some relief ! :(