Sunday, July 3, 2011

He has been so good to me..

Tonight I was up, not able to sleep, and for some reason I started reading these posts...of all of our lost babies....they were so painful to read... but then I heard my sweet babe breathing in the next room, her breath heavy with sleep, and all I could do was thank my Father...for my little miracle....then I thought of my sweet adopted babies that I have been waiting on...and for the first time in weeks I felt at peace. Peace. He knows. He knows....It will all be fine. One sweet day we will all be together, and I will tell my sweets the story of how God knit our family together...piece by perfect piece....One Sweet Day.....

6 comments:

Sonja said...

Isn't God good? Praying for the babies that need you and your husband as parents and for you as you wait.

Goosegirl said...

Oh my. You made me cry. You are blessed and your Mama Heart is so loving. I am so happy for you and I continue to pray. I know that my heart still feels that our family is not yet complete either. Someday.

Cherishing My Days said...

Love this, Sam.

black suits said...

Just have faith in Him and everything will be alright. Keep trusting because everything happens for a reason.

Laurie said...

Love this post, Sam - isn't it amazing how in the littlest things, even just the soft breathing of a baby in the next room, God shows us how much he loves us and how good He is to us!

Alicia C. said...

Sam, just stumbled upon your post-and it has brought so much peace to my heart. My husband and I have 4 kids: 3 who joined our family through adoption, and 1 born to us. AND we have 3 perfect babes in Heaven, who I cannot WAIT to hold and meet. I am so thankful to God for the opportunities to have carried and known our pre-born babes, if only for a little while. Thank you for your honesty and faith. Keep writing.