Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now I'm on the right track!


THANK YOU! You guys always come to the rescue! I looked at all of the suggestions and read through the patterns a bit and this one made the most sense to me (it has a construction picture:). I changed up the pattern just a smidge, you can see my ravelry notes here, and I LOVE it! I can totally see this being my new go-to pattern. This one turned out perfect for the newborn size because it was a little snug on Claire. Now I can work on my baby gift! And after that's done Claire needs a pair of these, one size up, in this same yellow with a blue dress to go with them.....or maybe a pink dress? Or red! No it has to be blue.....

4 comments:

Leslie said...

lol Sounds like she's going to need a dress in every color of the rainbow to go with her new shoes. :) You did a great job on it, by the way. I've tried to teach myself how to knit and crotchet a few times now, and I just can't get the hang of it. So for now, I just get to sit back and admire all the work of super crafty people like you.

Julia said...

Those are adorable.

andreak said...

So So Sweet! I love baby booties.

KarenH said...

Yeah! So glad it worked for you. :)