Friday, April 1, 2011

The Bed Head



"Bed head" has a whole new meaning these days! This babe of mine wakes up every morning rockin' the bed head! Claire's hair is our morning entertainment around here. I try to take a picture of it every morning. These pictures aren't great because they were taken with my phone, but they are just too cute not to share!
 

How sweet is that sleepy little yawn?


Those little lips are one of our favorite things!


I know this picture doesn't have bed head, but I love it! Look at those squishy little cheeks! And this was right after bath time so she smelled heavenly...you know how I love me some baby smells.

This week I'm going to be starting my Easter sewing. I can't wait! I get to sew for three girls! THREE! God is so good! xo, Sam

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Sam, I'm so blessed each and every time you share your pictures. Your pictures of Claire alway remind me that God is faithful, and has the most amazing blessings in store for us.

Enchanted Moments said...

baby smells...ooohhh, scrumdidleyumcious.....you know when a baby is sooo wanted, and you love it before it even arrives and your kids love it, you love thinking about it and they love all the lead up to it..and when they are finally here, they are just loved soo sooo much that its like they were always ment to be here with you all...that is how I see your little baby, its the feeling we had with my third precious possum,,a baby that is just loved so very much is like a slice of heaven....(smiling right now) Suzanne..

EmmasBears said...

ohh, I think I found your blog at just the right time! I know exactly what you mean about baby smells, bed hair, little noises and just wanting to soak in every second! (I have my own little bubba fast asleep in his cot right now too). Looking forward to sharing your baby-joy through your awesome blog :)

Laurie said...

What a little charmer!

KarenH said...

Gorgeous baby!

LadySnow said...

Oh...I love her little bed head! <3

Cherishing My Days said...

She is some serious cute.

Rachel~ At the Butterfly Ball said...

Just popped over from Sunnyside Farm Fun's blog. Your little one is precious!! Oh my goodness those cheeks! Too sweet! And I love her name... :-)

Kirks Korner said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. She is such a sweetheart.

Dawn said...

The sweetest!

Debi Y. said...

Oh my goodness - such a beautiful little baby. :)

(((((( zizo's crochet ))))))) said...

congratulation , your babygirl is so sweet .