Friday, January 14, 2011

Violet is here!


Bylet (that's how Lily and Iris say it) made her appearance yesterday evening! She weighed 7lbs, 14oz and is just the most perfect little angel in the world! I was so excited that I didn't sleep a wink last night thinking of her. She already has us all wrapped up! My sis, Rae, is doing great- just starving to death, but you know how that goes. Ben and I are going to stop by and get her a HUGE bag of take-out from her favorite place tonight and while she's eating we're going to love up on Violet. Being an aunt just gets better everyday!

11 comments:

Dee said...

Congratulations! What a sweet picture. Best to all!

Beach Mama said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Welcome Violet ( I love that name!).

indywriter said...

Wow! Your sister looks amazing! Violet is lovely, of course. But your sister looks great for someone going about their day to day, let alone someone who just passed a person.

Cherishing My Days said...

Awww! Congrats! Violet is one of my very favorite names. :)

Julia said...

Congratulations. A new cousin for your chldren.

Leslie said...

Congratulations! Both Violet and Rae are absolutely beautiful!

Nabila Grace said...

Oh congrats! Mommy and baby are looking wonderful! :o)

Dawn said...

Yeah!!!! Oh, she's just perfect and Rachel looks beautiful as well. You're next! I am counting the days until I hear the news that "S" or "C" has arrived. I am so thrilled for your family! Babies everywhere!!!!

Vicky said...

For a minute I thought that you'd had your baby! oops!
Congratulations on your nieces safe arrival.
Your sister looks so fresh and pretty in that picture, If only we could all look like that just after labour! x.

Renata said...

Congratulations!! What a little cutie & a beautiful mum there!
I look forward to the day my sisters make me an auntie (since none are married it will be a long while)
Enjoy lots of baby cuddles!
Have a great day

Renata:)

Heather G said...

Oh she's just BEAUTIFUL!! Look at her LONG LONG legs! It's kind of not fair that your sister looks so beautiful herself after just giving birth...still, congratulations to all of you!