Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Email Mix-up

For some reason a few weeks ago my junk folder started eating good emails (which is extra weird because my inbox still seems to be filled with JUNK that I didn't sign up for most of the time). I didn't know this until it was too late and I only found out then by chance because I'm not in the habit of checking my junk box. The worst part is that it automatically dumps (deletes) email every few days, so I really don't know what I've missed. I think I have it fixed now, so if you sent me an email that I have not responded to please forgive me and re-send it. I'm so sorry! And if you use hotmail, you may want to check your junk folder too. :)

1 comments:

Cathy said...

I didn't send you an email, but I intended too. I recently moved near Jackson, MS. I stumbled upon a store called Continental Sewing the other day. We used to live "in the country", so to have a store that had lovely fabrics, notions and patterns I can walk into is great. As I looked around, I spotted something that looked familiar....YOUR PATTERNS!!! I thought "I know the lady who makes those!" (Even though I don't know you personally, and you have no idea who I am, you are so lovely in your blog, it seems like we are friends.) Anyway, I got a little thrill to see your patterns live and in person! Have a wonderful day!