Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Pictures!

 

Finally! My sister Rae and I took the kids to the park today and shot our fall pictures! I combined dress pictures with our family fall pictures. Pretty nice, huh? I've put together a slide show to show you, just hit the play symbol. The fabrics are all from Abigail and Elise, most of them from the "Fresh Cotton", "Fig Tree", and "Whimsy" lines. I just LOVED the way all of the dresses looked in these beautiful fabrics! Very fall, but not too dark and heavy for little girls, ya know? I hope you enjoy the pictures! xo, Sam

5 comments:

Rose and Ivy said...

Hi Samantha! The clothes are beautiful, the children are adorable-- thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

Beth said...

Beautiful fabrics + great patterns + cute kids = great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

rxclothing said...

Happy Anniversary! The 22nd is ours too, but 9 years. Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

Renata said...

I just love the dresses - they all are beautiful!
Lovely pictures - your kids are all adorable!