Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayer Request

There are no words to describe the day that I've had. The phone rang and woke me up this morning...it was my mama with bad news, a 56 year old father in Ben's extended family died of a heart attack. A couple of hours later we got word that a childhood friend had her full term baby last night and he died soon after...they don't know why. My heart just aches...these families are in so much pain and there is nothing I can do to help but pray, send a meal, say a few words that probably won't make them feel any better. My heart is so heavy tonight. Will you help me pray for these dear grieving families? Thank you friends.

19 comments:

Beth said...

sending some prayers right now!

Luisa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

ShirleyC said...

I totally understand. We lost one of our very best friends last week. Sending prayers.

Jessica [beforethedawn.org] said...

A lot of sad news. Praying for the families.

Julia said...

How sad in both cases! I will have these families and you in my prayers.

Mary said...

I'm so sorry. They are in my thoughts.

Mindy said...

I am praying with you for these families.

SweetSpotSweetie said...

One of our friends just miscarried this weekend. We will pray for your family and friends to be comforted.

Artfulife said...

They will all be in my prayers.

Grace said...

I'll be praying.

Debbie said...

I sure will!

Cat said...

I will be praying. Thanks for sharing.

Cole's Corner said...

Prayers from me. Life is so precious.

Sommer said...

I'll say a prayer!

Cherishing My Days said...

Praying. I've been in prayer for my sister and a friend anyway.

Goosegirl said...

Oh Sam, I am so sorry. How very sad. I will be praying.

Connie said...

Samantha,
I'm so sorry for these losses and am sending many prayers for comfort and peace. May God shelter them with his love.
Connie (from the plane)

LAnderson (Southern Stitches) said...

Awe - I am sooo sorry. I pray that these families can find healing!

jenn said...

~Thoughts and prayer's for all families. Such loss.