Monday, April 12, 2010

Again with the illustrations!

I'm still trying to decide on a color scheme for the illustrations! I think I've narrowed it down to these three variations, but I'm tired of thinking about it. What do you think? I hate when I get hung up on the little details because it keeps me from getting the real work done. But then, the details are the fun part aren't they? I think this one is my favorite.
I really like this one too, but I'm afraid that the details will get lost in all of the colors....I really like the colors though.
Then there is this one, and now that I'm showing you I'm wondering what I liked about this one in the first place... Can you see how bad I need you? Which one do you like best?

Edited to add:

How do you like this? It's brighter but you can still see the details well. I think it's probably my favorite so far. Better?


24 comments:

Shell said...

I like the first one!

LadySnow said...

I think I like the first one the best. <3

Myra said...

First one.

Beach Mama said...

I like the first one the best, but I also like the brightness of the second one. I could use your help me pick out fabric for some dolls I am making.

Denise said...

I think the second one has the most contrast and stands out nicely. It's easy on the eyes to see.

Debbie said...

I like the colors in the second one best, but agree the details may get lost.
So the first one is, imo, the best bet for the job.

lifessmalltreasures said...

I like the first one, but I think I like the 3rd one best. Sorry to be different.

I just love all your patterns, your dresses are so beautiful and I hope to in the near future purchase many of your patterns to make some of these for my 4 girls.

~Amy

Rebecca said...

second one.

Katie said...

Yep - I like your updated one best (the brighter/darker pink with polka-dot sash).

Lise said...

I like the updated one better, for its brightness, but liked the simplicity of the first (without the black stitch lines).

Mama Lusco said...

I vote for the last one. Easy to see the contrasting fabric and your markings.

Kimberly said...

I like the third one.

Carrie said...

First one

Leslie said...

I definitely like the first one best. It's easy to see the detail, and the colors aren't distracting like the second one.

Stephanie said...

I think the second one would print out best in black and white. Maybe not the best reason but I don't have a color printer and sometimes it can be very hard to see the details in a pdf if colors are too similar.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

The second one of your original one has the best contrast but the edited one is very appealing and has enough contrast. Does that help?

Brenda said...

I vote for the last one, but with summer coming, I am so ready for bright colors!

Christine said...

I like the last one best.

Julia said...

The 2nd is my first choice and the last one is my 2nd choice!

seemommysew said...

I like the last one best.

Mindy said...

The first one speaks to me.

Renata said...

My inital thought was the first, but after looking again I'll put my vote in for the third.

Jenlyn said...

The middle one looks like something I would actually make but the third one looks find, too.

revmomof3 said...

First or third one!