1. I'm going to market in May, and I will be bunking with a crazy woman! I can't wait!
2. Put-Put FINALLY had her babies! Twin boys and they are so adorable. There is nothing better than baby goats, seriously, they are so funny. They are both doing very well and we love them already!
3. I have Easter fabric- which I was so preoccupied shopping for that I ran out of gas and had to walk with my mama along the side of a four lane highway to the closest Target! LOL! And it was there that my daddy rescued me, because he's awesome like that.
4. The new Liberty of London line at Target rocks my face off!
5. Ben built us a milking stand!! Goat cheese, goat milk, goat milk hot chocolate, here we come.
6. My lips, tongue, or throat has swollen everyday for over a week now. I'm going to the doctor next Tuesday to see what's up. Have I ever told you that I HATE going to the doctor? They always tell me things that I don't want to hear....I don't wanna go....but Ben says I have to, and he says I shouldn't come home with less than three epi pens that way I can spread them out. Well really he said "so that maybe you will be able to find ONE if you need it." Smarty pants. I guess an up to date epipen couldn't hurt.
7. I can't hardly wait to start sewing Easter dresses tomorrow! I will show you as soon as I get pictures! YAY!
It's 1AM, me and my fat lip (and tongue) should be sleeping by now, hopefully the Benadryl will kick in soon. xoxo, Samantha