1. There are still NO BABY GOATS. And yes, they are still laughing at me.
2. Today is Ben's 30th birthday! Happy birthday hunny! I love you!
3. The new issue of Sew Wow is out! They did a very cute version of our Miss Madeline, there is a free purse pattern in this issue and some good tutorials too. You can see the whole issue online here.
4. Tim cracked me up this morning! I had just woke up and we were snuggling and talking on the couch when he said "Mama! Your bweath stinks! What have you been eatin?" LOL! I laughed so hard at him! He acted like I had got up before him and had a spoon full of poo or something. Crazy kid.
5. Ben is making friendship bracelets for all of us on the couch next to me right now. He rocks.
6. Sanuk sent my shoes this week. THREE PAIR! They sent me white, off white, and black. The girl on the goat farm in Alabama, who started out with one pair of Sanuks, now has four pair! Woot! I can't wait to get started on them.
7. Ben is seriously thinking of setting up a live "goat cam" for us! That way we can log in and watch them online, we could even have a link here on the blog. Then you could see our babies when they get here! He is so awesome!
8. Tim got a bug field kit yesterday so the kids have been outside all morning catching, inspecting, and learning about bugs. I love "toys" like that.
9. My sinus stuff is GONE. Thank you Jesus!
10. We went to the printer yesterday and we got to visit Cindy. Oh my goodness! Ben and I had so much fun! I got to hold and kiss her sweet baby for the first time and her kids entertained us and showered us with gifts, they are so stinkin cute! Her oldest daughter Emily and I are planning a big get-together again soon, I can't wait!
11. We get to go out and eat hot wings tonight for Ben's birthday. I love everything about that. I don't have to cook, I don't have to eat something that I cooked, I don't have to clean up, I LOVE hot wings, and being with them is always so much fun!
Happy weekend friends! I hope you have a lovely one!