Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We are about to head out to all of our Christmas Eve celebrations, but I just couldn't go without first wishing you all (my online family) a very merry Christmas! I have wanted so badly to be here this week and share all of our doings but my kids read everything I write here (to keep my stories straight I guess!) and we are having to stay so secretive! Oh I can't wait for Christmas morning! Boy am I going to have a lot to tell after Christmas!

 I wish you all, my dear friends, a wonderful Christmas filled with love!  

Love,

Ben, Samantha, Molly, Timothy, and Madeline

 Zoe and Ralph the dogs; Kitty the cat; Tommy the turtle; the chickens; and our five unnamed until after Christmas, goats (hint)


8 comments:

Pomona said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

Pomona x

pipnmillycreations said...

Very best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy 2010.

Vintage Rose said...

Dearest Samantha
Wishing you and your beautiful family a lovely christmas and a wonderful 2010.
Take care & God bless
Melissa

Kimberly said...

Merry Christmas Sam and family!

marla said...

Merry Christmas to the Caffees! Now, spill the beans!!! ;o)

Warmly,
Marla

jom makan said...

Happy merry Christmas!

Dee said...

Hope your Christmas was a good one and that 2010 is full of His richest blessings!

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas to you also. It's after Christmas now...sooooo