Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grace Livingston Hill anyone?


I have read several of these free online books in the last couple of weeks and I just had to share! I'm able to read these on my phone anywhere I go! Now what can make a gal happier than a Grace Livingston Hill novel while waiting in line at Target? I have read so many of her novels over the years and after every single one I have felt so inspired in my walk with God. Her stories are just beautiful! I've just recently read a couple of her Aunt's novels too, and let me tell ya, Isabella Alden doesn't dissapoint either! Anyone else have a good source for online books?

8 comments:

Marla said...

Hey Samantha!

www.books.google.com

Free online books! Check it out- there's quite a lot of them, but some only give you a few chapters. Enjoy!

Goosegirl said...

OOOH! How fun!! I love GLH books and always have. My favorite is "The Enchanted Barn". I don't know of any online books and don't have an i-phone, but the old books still draw me when I have a moment and a cup of tea.

Mindy said...

Oh, you've made me! reminisce! My grandmother got me started on those when I was a teenager. I haven't read one in years. I wish I had a book toting phone! Enjoy! I didn't know she had an aunt who wrote. I'll have to look that up!

Beth said...

LOVE Grace Livingston Hill... I don't think I've read any since high school - but when I did, I read as many as I could get my hands on!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. As an elementary teacher, I love your post picture! :)

Molly said...

Woo-hoo! I can even get those here. I normally get the "due to your location outside of the U.S. this link is unavailable" message when trying these kinds of things. Thanks so much for sharing. I have a hard time getting books here and LOVE to read! And, by the way, your dog is absolutely adorable. I love big dogs!

Renata said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Thanks for sharing - reading is one of my favourite pasttimes! Reading while waiting in line sounds even better!

Anonymous said...

Just finished reading "The Mystery of Mary" to relax my mind and was trying to find a site to complete my collection of GLH books and saw your blog...glad to know there are other fans still out there...