Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have an exciting update for the scrap game!!!



I have found a judge........It's Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood from Craftsanity!!! If you have never listened to her podcast you are missing out! She has the most fun and interesting interviews with top crafters, sewers, knitters, craft book authors, and designers. She is awesome, and she will be judging our little scrap game on November 8th! Which means I need all entries by lunch on the 7th! YAY! I am so excited! If you haven't entered yet JOIN IN! This is going to be such a fun game!!!

2 comments:

Crys :) said...

Hey Sam!! Just wanted to say that it was SO GOOD to see you and your kiddos last weekend!!!! I miss you all so much!!! Cant wait for my next visit!!! And for the pictures that you took! cryshodges12@gmail.com I changed my em addy to gmail... Too much junk in the other one... :) I am praying for you all!! LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Debbie said...

I love to listen to Jennifer. I'm working on my entry!