Sunday, October 18, 2009

dirty little happy faces


For all of those mamas out there that may think my children are always decked out in handmade dresses with perfectly fixed hair and matching shoes...I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's so not my life! LOL! While, yes, on Sunday mornings they are "what you'd expect"; any other day of the week this is most likely what you would find! Dirty little happy faces, a PJ shirt under a pair of overalls, and rubber rain boots....I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love this little munchkin! See how the dirt just makes her little eyes sparkle? Dirt sure can grow some happy kids! I can't wait to have a yard FULL of dirty faces, little Bulgarian faces too!


I hope you get to kiss a dirty little happy face today!

9 comments:

Pomona said...

What a sweet little face! I have just finished your Miss Iris skirt for my little girl, and it looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you for such a lovely pattern - I will put pictures on my blog very soon.

Pomona x

Kimberly said...

Dirty little red headed faces are pretty darn sweet too. I swore that I would never-ever have "boot" children, God knows better, he gave me a handful of "boot" children and I loved it- Now that most are outgrowing the "boot" phase, I miss it!

LadySnow said...

I love those pics! :-)

Crys said...

Cant wait to see you all on Saturday!!!! She is so adorable Sam!!! She looks a lot like you used to!

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

Lolita said...

O thank you about this post.
I thought I was the only one :-)

Molly said...

Love it! Glad to see my kids aren't the only ones that run around with dirty mugs and highly "fashionable" outfits! Ha! :) Sometimes we joke about needing the fashion police to come for a visit.

Cynthia said...

Great photos.. what is the camera you use?

Nooly said...

Hi !
this is actually a comment for the next post, but you closed comments...
I just wanted to point out that it says "Fabric requirements are generous and based on based on...."
you only need one "base on"....
would love to be apattern tester for you! whatever size you need.... maybe next time...