Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yesterday I met my new best friend!!

and I don't even remember her name! LOL! I was so excited that I couldn't remember after she walked off what she said her name was...I think it started with a M...BUT I DON'T KNOW!! I was sitting in my booth and a lady walked up and glanced at our little adoption flyer and said "Are you Samantha?" I don't even remember exactly what was said after that, but come to find out she and her husband are a step ahead of us in the adoption process, her husband and I grew up in the same place, and we HAVE THE SAME SOCIAL WORKER!!! In seconds we were pouring our hearts out (I was totally fighting tears the whole time). She took my card and said she would email me, but I can't wait! God is just so amazing. It's just unbelievable how he could connect two mamas, just when they are needing a friend in the same boat, and make it all work out so perfectly. Oh I almost forgot....they live just a few minutes away! I have to go now because the show starts soon, but I just had to let all of my friends know how God has blessed me! Love you all, Sam

10 comments:

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Debbie said...

Sam, That's awesome. Your children to be will have friends in the same boat too. God is really, really good. Enjoy your show!

Goosegirl said...

YAY!!! I love it when God provides for us with awesome friends! Have lots of fun today Sam and sell those gorgeous patterns!!! I can't wait to hear more!

Dawn said...

Sam...that's wonderful news!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. Plus, I am so anxious to hear about this show and hear all that news also.

laura said...

What a wonderful bit of serendipity. Can't wait to hear about this new connection you've made.

Jessica @ Colorado Crafter said...

That is awesome! What a blessing!

Jess said...

That is amazing! So happy for you!

igail said...

Aw- that's what I call a "Tender Mercy"

Jody said...

What a wonderful blessing God gave you! I hope your show went well.

Molly said...

How special! What a great God we have!!