Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who does that??

I cried reading the comments on another blog today....I'm such a cry baby! Who does that? These years, this man, and these children.....they have turned me into a big fat softie. If you want a sweet read today - with all of our favorite things...a dress, a ring, and a handsome man - then read Alicia's post and comments HERE. So sweet. It inspires me to share our story. Maybe I will do that one day. It really is a good story ya know....kinda makes me giggle just thinking about it. And since I don't like posts without pictures I'm going to leave you with this little jewel (LOL!) that I dug up the other day. We were engaged, 19 & 20 years old (I'm older), at a concert (we were youth leaders after a big youth conference), he's wearing vintage (AKA thrift store) and I'm wearing Abercrombie (Yes, they had that back then. shut-up), and NO he doesn't wear glasses. (To the guys at the fire station..... you are very welcome.)

9 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Shut up is a bad word! Heehee!
Samantha you are adorable, and yes they had Abercrombie back in the dark ages of the 90s. I am older so I remember such things.
Congrats on your new pattern launch!

tryingtraditional said...

I can not tell you how much better I feel knowing someone else got a bit sniffly at those comments as well. I shared mine in the comments, though it isn't a funny one...just so sweet.

Meghan said...

Ohmigosh that's cute.

Molly said...

Love the pic!

melanie said...

HA! thats the sam I know! :) and I am an ENOURMOUS cry baby. I get emotional when I hear loud applause...how pathetic is that? :)

pfarmwife said...

ha ha...that was when Abercrombie actually had tailored clothing, too!...Oh, wait, no...that was even longer ago! I'm older than you! I miss that.

Warmly,
Stacey Jo

pfarmwife said...

Oh, I should have said I miss those tailored clothes! I would not trade "these days" for any other...except eternity in glory!

Stacey

latoniar29690 said...

Great pic! I really enjoy reading your blog..you are so funny and have a beautiful family..I try to start my day by checking here! :-) Have a great weekend!

Megan said...

I'm older than my hubby too. We were MARRIED at 18 and 19 though. You sure waited a long time, you old hag! :) LOL