Thursday, March 19, 2009

Miss Lily is ready!!!

All pre-orders have been sent out!!! I sent all the PDFs this morning and I'm headed off to the post office with two boxes of printed patterns now! Thank you all so much for the tremendous response too Miss Lily. It has been busy around here for the last few weeks so this afternoon I will be heading out on a camping trip with the kids. They have been camping all week with grandparents and I've only been able to visit everyday, but tonight I will be staying with them! I know I have had some craziness going on in the shop, I still can't figure it out, but so that everyone will have a chance to order I have added some patterns to my Etsy shop. The problems seem to stem from Fire Fox or Mac users, the people who have used Internet Explorer haven't had any trouble ordering. I will have some help to tackle that problem when I get back. Again thank you all so much for your support, it looks like Miss Lily will need a second printing soon!

9 comments:

Molly said...

Woo-hoo! What a relief for you! Looks great! Enjoy your time with your kids!

Michelle DK Blackerbee said...

Oh how sweet! Didn't you say earlier that your children are sweet babies? Hmmm....well..I guess that explains everything! :) Doesn't it??

latoniar29690 said...

Hope you enjoy camping! :-)

Kris J. said...

i love this pattern! i just finished up a miss molly (i modified it into a long top), and i love how easy your pattern was to follow! once i make some progress on my other projects, i'm def. getting a miss lily! i have the perfect fabric for it too :D

Stacie said...

Congratulations on Miss Lily! Have a fun time camping!

Zab said...

I am so jealous you get to go camping already!! Weather won't get nice engough up here till Memorial day! Even then the weather might be a little shotty but I'll be camping come rain or shine. Hope you have fun!

Amy said...

I have been waiting for you to post the pattern since I saw the pattern testing post over at Confessions of a Craft Addict. You did a marvelous job and I cannot wait to try it out.

Angie said...

Oh, I can't wait to get mine in the mail and start on my daughter's Easter dress.....I'm SEW Excited. Have fun camping!

Nena119828 said...

Wow! You are sew terrific!! I've seen all the wonderful, beautiful, things you made. I have seen crochet and sewing tutorials, but none like yours. They really helped. Now all I have to do is get started!!! Thanks!