Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Notice anything different?

Yay! I got a makeover! Once again Donella has stepped in and made me look good! I got a new banner, avatar, shop button, letterhead, thank you postcards, the works. If any of you are looking for someone to give your blog or website a new look, she is your girl (and her prices are the best I've seen!).
It looks like I may not be here much for the next couple of days. Tim is sick with a tummy bug and Ben is leaving for manly hiking trip to the mountains. Mama + sick boy -Daddy support = Very busy and possibly nutty Mama You know the drill, everyone just survives. LOL! So I'll see ya when I see ya ;)

5 comments:

Ahavah said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEE the new look.... poor you, poor, poor Tim. Hope he gets well soon.

Very soon.

LadySnow said...

I LIKE it! It's really nice...fits you well. :-)

Megan said...

This new design is SO you! Perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the old one better! Why did you change??? *sob*

Mary said...

Love, love, LOVE the colors! Really looks fabulous. And I'm a big listmaker, too. Every time I start a new project, I have to buy a new notebook and pen just meant for it.