Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Decision to Homeschool

Molly has decided to homeschool her children, and I have told her that I support her decision completely. I also told her that I would help her in any way that I can, including babysitting from time to time so she can have some time to herself. I really believe she is a natural! Just look at how well behaved all of her children are. They are clean, well dressed, and seem to be enjoying learning from their mama.... I do believe they are quite socialized too!
She is also thinking of having more children.... Did I mention that I love this kid to pieces??

12 comments:

KarenH said...

Sweet girl!
Takes after her mama. :)

Trinity Mommy said...

How lovely! Her children also look very well behaved and quiet :)

Joy said...

sweetness! Oh how this made me smile today.

Marlya said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than this

cjoy said...

So precious!

DangitAnge said...

That is so sweet!

tryingtraditional said...

Love it, kids are so much fun. You just never know what they will start at next.

dailythread said...

I just love it! How darling!

pfarmwife said...

She is practicing being a good mama...it's prophetic! ;-)

Warmly,
Stacey Jo

Molly said...

Aaw, I think that's a great compliment to her sweet homeschooling mommy!

Gina said...

If I were not a public school teacher I would have homeschooled my own child. As it were, I found a nice small rural school (as close to a one-room schoolhouse as you could get) to teach in for his first 6 years!

6blessings said...

That is too cute!! Molly makes me smile:) I also noticed your bookshelves. A very good idea with the desks that open up!