Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas sale!

Sorry I have been out for a few days, I have had a nasty respiratory infection. I am feeling much better now and even though I am still pretty weak I am ready for something exciting! So today I will kick off my Christmas sale. 15% will automatically be deducted from every purchase in the shop from now until Christmas! I am ready for Christmas! I may even go burn a pretty smelling candle to drown out the smell of menthol cough drops! Have a nice day.

3 comments:

wondermommy said...

I hope you get to feeling better!

Marlya said...

Hope you feel better soon- go burn that candle!

The sewing room said...

get well soon that candle will lift your spirits