Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And the winners are..........

Tara..........Bethany...........and....Megan!!!! Each one of you get to pick a free pattern from my shop, including "Miss Madeline" and the embroidery design pack "Samantha's Hand Embroidery Designs 1, Birds and Blooms" Did you notice my new look? Well my sweet friend Donella did it!!!! She did an amazing job. She was so willing to make me happy with every little detail. She did ALL THIS for a very reasonable price. You can check out her Etsy shop here.

8 comments:

KarenH said...

Congrats to the winners!
Love the new look Samantha. :)

bethany said...

I'm so excited!! Thanks!

tara said...

I cant believe I won something. I am so grateful. Now to decide...Hard decision. Well, not really. I know I will just end up buying what ever one I dont get sent. How fun. I cant wait. Thank-you!

Donella said...

Thanks for linking me! I should put a banner up in my store, eh? Have a great day! xoxo

RobinP said...

Congratulations Samantha, What a great site!
and too Donella as well for creating a professional , yet sweet and simple format....great job!

God Bless you all
RobinP

Megh said...

Awww, I saw "megan" and got all excited, but then I noticed that's not the name I use on my profile, and then I checked and I guess I didn't even comment!!!! Congrats to the winners- Your blog is the best!

mommatothebear said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm a Megan, but I don't know if I'm the winner, lol.

mommatothebear said...

Oh it was me! Yippeee!!!!