Skip to main content

Wanna see my next pattern?

I think that this little dress will be next, I love it! Maddie thinks that she is "a-rella" (Cinderella) in it. I guess it's the apron? I think she looks like a little milk maid. Ohhh....it's just precious.
I started cutting out the pattern at 12:30 pm and I was done taking these pictures by 1:40 pm, this one is quick! Like "Miss Molly" there are no buttonholes or plackets so that helps a lot. I am so addicted to these "quick sew" dresses. If the girls have nothing to wear to church I just crank one of these out! I'm not sure what sizes this pattern will be in yet. I will keep ya posted.
To all of you sweet people who prayed for Maddie after my last post, THANK YOU! She was better within hours! I nearly cried when I thought of the hundreds of mamas who lifted my baby up in prayer that night. We both slept like babies and she has been her sassy little self ever since. In Matthew 18 it says: For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. This is what came to my mind when I woke up the next morning and realized that we had slept through the night. That verse is so powerful, and something that we need to keep in our hearts. Thank You ~ xoxox, Samantha
PS. Stay tuned for my redneck Memorial day! LOL! I have another video LOL!
EDITED TO ADD: How did I forget to mention that the "Miss Molly" PDF is now in the shop! The pattern can be downloaded instantly after purchase! Just clck here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cute dress.
Unknown said…
Oh yea do this as a pattern! Can you make it so you have the option to have the apron on or off?

Super cute!
tara said…
The apron makes the dress for me. Is it a hankie? As soon as I remember to ask my husband for the paypal password the pattern is mine! And the new one too. Any chance of the size being up to an 8?
Samantha Caffee said…
Artsy momma,
If I do this pattern it will be with or without the apron. It may even have the option of shirt or dress.

xoxox,
Samantha
Molly said…
Cute! Is this one gonna be called "Miss Sassy Maddie?!" Ha ha! I'm so glad to hear she is better and you got some sleep!
Megan said…
LOVE IT! Your patterns are so great. :)
Anonymous said…
Ooohhh! I love it! Make is small enough for babies!!! Pleeeeeeeease!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this new pattern..please, please make it available up to a girls size 14. It so hard to find clothing for older girls that are age appropriate-especially for church! Glad your little one is better.

Popular posts from this blog

The Handmade Dress Infomercial: Do you suffer from scrached DVD's?

Do your children cry when they can't watch their favorite movie because of irritating scratches? Are you sick of paying good money for movies that are scratched minutes after you take them from the case? Do you often wish that we could just go back to VHS because you could leave them out in the rain, bring them in and use them for a coaster, and then let the baby throw it for fun and it would STILL WORK!? ME TOO ! . We have struggled for years with scratched movies that were no longer watchable, but not anymore! We have finally found the secret formula to rid you of this nasty little problem forever! . Crest Kids Toothpaste! YES, that's what I said! Kids toothpaste! . A few months back I heard some place that toothpaste would take of scratches and I tried it and it didn't work, then the other day out of pure desperation I tried it my way. IT WORKED! So I decided this kind of news could not be kept secret, I have to tell the world! So I

New triple bunks.

Ben designed new bunk beds for the "girl's dorm" and "boy's dorm" in our house. We LOVE them!! We are almost done with all of the work, just a few loose ends left to tie up, but I couldn't wait to show off his handy-work. This is the girl set. We stained them with colored stain and we really like how that turned out. It's almost the color of cranberries. I still need to paint the boards that are attached to the wall. I'm going to paint them the color of the wall so that it looks like the beds are floating. :)  This is the boy set while still under construction. We ordered new bunk mattresses, but they haven't come in yet. I will show you guys pictures when they are completely finished. We stained these green, it looks like the color of bamboo. The kids LOVE these beds! And oh the space we have now! I'll be back soon with finished pictures! xo, Sam If any of you make beds using these plans could you send us a picture? We

A Wee Newborn Fairy Bonnet Pattern

I wanted to make something to go with the cardigan I made for my coming niece, so I decided on a wee fairy bonnet. I didn't find a pattern online and what I had in mind was simple enough, so I knit this one up and jotted down the pattern to share. ( matching cardigan ) So here is what you will need to get started.... Worsted weight yarn Size 9 knitting needles Size H crochet hook Finished measurements before seaming is 12" x 5 1/2". Cast on 52 sts Row 1-4: k every st Row 5: k4, P to last 4 sts, k4 Row 6: k3, yo, k2tog, k to last 5 sts, k2tog, yo, k3 (This will make a little buttonhole for the strap to thread through later, see picture above.) Row 7: k4, p to last 4 sts, k4 Row 8: k every st Repeat until piece measures 5 1/2", BO leaving a 12" thread tail. Fold piece in half, with right sides facing, and seam up the back using the thread tail. Making the Ties: You will follow th