Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments yesterday. I think I just needed a break. When Ben got home I went to Walmart and walked around eating Dove chocolate and drinking a diet Sunkist, it really worked wonders! Doesn't take much to make a hillbilly happy! Today has been a wonderful day! - xoxox, Samantha

My aunt had her baby, isn't this beautiful!
Everyone look at the tutorial list or scroll down a few posts, I finally got the single crochet tutorial posted.

5 comments:

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

What a sweet photo!!

Kayla said...

Glad to hear your feeling better! I tried to leave a comment on that blog entry but for some reason it wouldnt work :/ Beautiful picture!

Coming Along Nicely said...

So glad you are feeling better! I am goign to catch up with the rest of your posts now. :)

Steve & Molly said...

Glad to hear you're having a better day today! :)

Oliver Rain said...

Sweet photo. That is definitely the kind of thing that would have made me feel better too. Other things that will make me feel good today...finally getting the junk out of my basement and **hopefully** finishing my ethics paper so I never have to think about it again.

Have a great day today!