Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lily and Iris Update

Iris, just a couple of hours old.
Lily is still doing great, but Iris was put on a ventilator this morning. The doctor has found a tiny hole in her lungs. They have decided to put her on the vent, give her some meds to heal the hole, and they think she will be off the vent soon. Please be praying for our sweet girls. Rae is in a little pain from the c-section, she is very tired. Jake has been the best daddy, running back an forth between babies and mama, he is exhausted but he has been incredible! Please pray for this family.

4 comments:

blessyourheart said...

Praying for the family. Love to all. Congrats again Auntie !

Amy said...

cute cute! the babies look great in the photos (I'm a mom-baby nurse) their color is good and they appear to weigh more than they actually weighed. I'll add the little doll babies to my prayer list! keep us posted! is mama pumping yet?

Molly said...

aaaw, so sweet! Makes me want to hold this little one that I'm still waiting on! :) I will continue praying for them and their mommy and daddy!

Megan said...

Please update us on Iris's condition!