Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Etsy Stuff

So this is what I have been up to this week, (I have no laundry done!)
all this is now in my shop! My favorite is the dress and blanket. The dress because it looks so sweet on my lil Madeline, she wears vintage well. I like the fabrics together, I got enough fabric to sell a dress and make Molly and Maddie something too! I like the blanket because of the pintucks and the crochet work mmm..... It just makes me happy. I sometimes think I could have been born in the wrong decade....maybe even century....or maybe not I do so love indoor plumbing.. hmmm..I need to think about this a lil more.....plumbing is great.....ok so the wrong decade , thats the best of both worlds! plumbing and vintage right....but I like Internet too...I think its time for bed!.... night John boy!.... and Aunt Wendy!

5 comments:

Kuky said...

Awww she looks so cute! And thanks for the tip about squeezing the fabric. I would never have thought of that!

Helen said...

Hi Samantha

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have your settings as non-reply, so I couldn't reply directly to your comment. You have very cute kids and Molly's coat is wonderful. Welcome to blogger-land.

Kuky said...

oh my gawd thanks for the link to the crafster tutorial! It is sooo cute! I am in search of old shirts now!

dizzyjadey said...

Hi Samantha! Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog & for leaving a comment....cos now I found yours. All your girly dresses are so lovely! Its so encouraging to find other stay-at-home mums making it :-)

Tabitha said...

Hey, did Ben make you delete your myspace?? Bummer... So, you wanna hi-light my hair? I've had the itch for it but haven't done it yet. Do you have an e-mail address?? Mine is tabatson@juno.com